How do I log in to ContactsDirect?
How can I recover my ContactsDirect username or password?
Why didn’t I get a forgot password email?
Can you get non-prescription colored contacts at ContactsDirect?
Does ContactsDirect sell name brand contact lenses?
What about glasses?
I made a mistake when ordering my new contacts. How can I fix it?
If the incorrect lenses have already been shipped, simply return the unopened box and call our customer service department to get your prescription information corrected.
Does ContactsDirect.com have a contact lens order limit?
In addition, the number of boxes you can purchase can’t exceed the validity of your prescription.
How do the Supply Savings work?
If you have any additional questions, please give us a call at 1-844-553-6737.
Can I buy online and pick up my contact lenses in a store?
*Shipping lead time might change; please check the latest update inside the Delivery & Shipping Section.
Can you order contact lenses without a prescription?
How do you read a prescription for contact lenses?
If you have any questions regarding your prescription or need to clarify the information contained within, contact your eye doctor. We cannot provide advice about your prescription, corrective requirements, or which lenses are best for you.
What if I entered my prescription details incorrectly?
Can I use my eyeglass prescription for contact lenses?
Does eye insurance cover contact lenses?
Does ContactsDirect accept vision insurance for contact lenses?
Don't see your vision care provider among our in-network providers? Visit contactsdirect.com/out-of-network for details on our out-of-network options.
How to order contact lenses online with insurance
Do you take VSP?
What payment methods are accepted?
Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), PayPal, Klarna, Afterpay, Affirm and Apple Pay. Unfortunately, we aren't able to accept checks or cash on delivery (COD) at this time.
How does Affirm work?
When placing your order just select Affirm at checkout and your payments will be split into three instalments without interest or hidden fees.
How can I order with Affirm?
How to contact Affirm?
Can you use FSA (flexible spending account) for contact lenses?
Is it safe to use my credit card on this website?
What is Afterpay?
How can I order with Afterpay?
Please note that all items in your cart must be eligible for Installments with Afterpay. A minimum purchase amount may apply, and you must meet additional eligibility requirements to qualify.
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
If you have any questions about your Afterpay account, please contact Afterpay directly via a web form found here.
How does Klarna work?
How can I order with Klarna?
Download the Klarna app to manage your payments directly.
Where can I find out more about Klarna?
How does PayPal work?
How can I order with PayPal?
Where can I find out more about PayPal?
Order Status and Shipping Questions
How do I track my order?
- Once logged in, click your linked name at the top of any page.
- Click "View Orders".
- Click on the order number you would like to track.
- In "Delivery/Tracking" please click the tracking link provided. Please note that if your order has not been completed and shipped, a tracking link will not be provided.
Tracking information is usually available approximately 24 hours from the day your order is shipped.
Please note: the possibility to track your order is one of the many benefits of being registered to ContactsDirect.com.
How long after I order should I expect for my contacts to be shipped?
We offer the following shipping options:
- Standard 7-10 business days - Free!
- Priority 3-5 business days - $11.99
- Express 1-2 business days - $19.99
- Collect in a LensCrafters store available in 3-5 business days – Free!
- Collect in a Sunglass Hut store available in 3-5 business days – Free!
Do you offer international shipping?
How to print an invoice on ContactsDirect?
- Once you're logged in, you can click your linked name at the top of any page. It will say "Welcome (Your Name)".
- Click "View Orders".
- Click on the order number you would like to receive an invoice/receipt for.
- Click “Print Receipt”
Please note: the possibility to print your invoice is one of the many benefits of being registered to ContactsDirect.com. If you have submitted your order as a guest user and you need a receipt, please give us a call at 1-844-553-6737.
What is the return and exchange policy?
Please follow the steps below to complete the return process.
- Visit our Return Request page and provide your item(s) and order details. Within 48 hours, we will email a prepaid shipping label or an update on your request.
- Once you get the email, print out the prepaid shipping label, attach the shipping label and send it off.
Please note: to receive a full credit on returned product, the boxes must be unopened, undamaged and not defaced in any way including writing on boxes.
- Once we've received your returned product, as long as it's in original condition and undamaged, we'll refund your purchase. It will show up as a credit on your card. You'll receive an email from us that confirms your refund.
- Keep in mind that it may take about 7-10 days to receive the refund. If you feel it's been too long, please give our customer service agents a call and we’ll help you with any doubt you may have.
- Please note pick-up in store orders cannot be returned in any LensCrafters or Sunglass Hut location. Please follow the standard online returns.