How to Order Contacts online at Contacts Direct
We're dedicated to making everything you do with us simpler. So it's no surprise we've made ordering new contact lenses easier than ever. Just follow these simple steps:
- Register: Create an account for yourself and add additional family members to your account. You can manage everyone from one account!
- Apply: Remember to check the box in your registration to apply your vision insurance to your account. Need help with out-of-network insurance? Visit here.
- Choose: Select your prescribed contacts from our large selection of popular brands and input your prescription information
- Check Out: Fill in your shipping and billing information and select your payment method.
That's it! We'll handle it from there by contacting your doctor, verifying your prescription and shipping your contacts directly to your door. Best of all, you can expect to receive your contacts in just a few days.
What You'll Need
To get started, make sure you have:
- Your current prescription
- The name and contact information of your eye doctor for our verification purposes.
After you've gathered this information, you're ready to order.
Understanding your Rx
Your contact lens prescription contains specific information about the corrective power required to help you see clearly. You'll need to provide us with your prescription information when you order your contacts so we can send you exactly what you need. Below is an example of a typical lens prescription:
If you have any questions regarding your prescription or need to clarify the information contained within, contact your eye doctor. We cannot provide advice about your prescription, corrective requirements, or which lenses are best for you.